To celebrate my Chinese roots, I made this special Minion Chinese New Year. He wears the Changsham, traditional Chinese dress for men. Back in my home country, my big family celebrates Chinese Lunar New Year by having a big dinner. For the elders and the married couple, they usually give younger ones and the single adult a red envelope containing lucky money. In order to get the red packet, we had to say “Gong Xi Fa Cai” to the elders. I must admit that the red packet was my favourite part of the night! Since I’m married now, I am the one who supposedly giving out the red packet. Unfortunately, me and my husband are miles away from home. Ah… we miss the warmth of the gathering among our family and relatives. Anyway, Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! May the year of the Horse brings you good health, fortune and prosperity!
- Head: Patons Astra in Maize Yellow
- Top: Caron Simply Soft in Autumn Maize
- Bottom (not shown): Patons Astra in Dark Denim
- Boots, gloves, braid, goggles strap, hat trim: Patons Astra in Black
- Skirt, arms, red patch on hat: Patons Astra in Cardinal
- Hat: Patons Astra in Electric Blue
- Goggles: Patons Astra in White and Paton Astra in Silver Grey