Last weekend, I was home alone. So… crocheting seemed to be the best idea to fill my spare time. My first project was an Owl Hat. Recently, my cousin gave birth to her first baby boy. So, this will be a perfect gift for the baby 🙂 I found the free pattern from Repeat Crafter Me (click here for the pattern).
I was going to make the 6-12 months version but for some reasons, it was too small. I decided to make the child version. The final product was a little big for a newborn but I hope he can wear it when he grows up in couple months – you know… a baby grows so fast in a blink of an eye!!!
- Top Part: Red Heart Soft in Toast
- Bottom Part & Earflaps : n/a (it was a scrap yarn from my friend)
- Big Eyes: Paton Canadiana in White
- Small Eyes: Paton Canadiana in Black
- Nose: Patons Astra in School Bus Yellow